How do I order?
- Add your items to the cart.
- Complete the order checkout form.
- Complete payment (see below)
What forms of payment do you accept?
- At this time, we are only accepting EMT (interac)
- Please don’t make payments in installments.
When do I have to pay?
- We will give you 48 hours to send the EMT after your purchase is made. If payment is not received, the order will be cancelled. If you want us to hold it longer than that, you will need to request a hold.
Do you take returns?
- Upon receiving your item you will have a period of 3 days to inspect it. If you decide not to keep it within these 3 days just email us here to request a refund. Mail the package back, and the price of the item (shipping is not reimbursed) will be reimbursed to you after it is received, no questions asked. Firearms that have been fired, altered or modified in any way cannot be returned. If products are returned modified in any way, shot, and or damaged, we reserve the right to charge the customer a fee that is appropriate for the scale of monetary loss incurred upon us.
- Only new firearms cannot be returned. If there is something wrong with the rifle, you can take advantage of the manufacturer’s warranty. Sometimes this can mean shipping it back to us depending on the make.
Can I visit your store in person?
- We do not have a physical store, so we do not do visits, no exceptions.
- See our shipping information page here
Do you charge taxes?
- Yes, we charge GST/HST and PST (when applicable). Provincial tax depends on your province of residence. Taxes are calculated upon checkout when you provide your location.
Can I place a product on hold and for how long?
- First, purchase the item from the store. Follow directions sent to your email on how to pay with EMT, but only pay $100. You do not need to contact us by email to request a hold because when you buy the item & pay only $100, we will know to put it on hold for you until we receive the full sum.
- When you are ready to pay the full sum, use the same secret question and answer for the second EMT.
- The hold will be valid after a deposit of 100$ is received and will be valid for 3 months. The deposit is non-refundable. If the item is not paid for after 3 months the item will be for sale again. Don’t worry, we will send you a reminder!
How do I provide my PAL?
- Your full PAL number ( XXXXXXXX.000X) and expiry date have to be entered at checkout. You can also upload a photo of your license. For non-firearm items, write VOID.
Is there insurance on my package?
- Your packages are insured for the full value of the item.
Is there a warranty?
- New firearms are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty. We cannot offer a warranty on surplus and used firearms. Although all firearms have been checked to avoid any surprises, all firearms should be inspected by a certified gunsmith. Also see our return policy.
What is Personal collection?
- We occasionally sell our own firearms. These firearms will never be taxable since they are purchased from us personally.
How do I check my order progress?
- You can make an account here, which will have all your order information
- If you want to shop as a guest, you will get a tracking number and emails detailing every step until order delivery.
Will my firearms be registered?
- Quebec residents: Your firearms are registered with SIAF and transferred under your name and information upon purchase. This information includes your name, address, phone, DOB, PAL. We give this information only for Quebec residents.
Are prices negotiable
- No, all prices are set and non-negotiable.